<script data-ad-client="ca-pub-3828106578819360" async src="https://pagead2.googlesyndication.com/pagead/js/adsbygoogle.js"></script>
You may have realized that there’s plenty of exciting buzz around turmeric these days…
And for very good reasons…
Because deep in the plant’s bright yellow roots is an extraordinarily powerful compound called curcumin that has a unique ability to block an enzyme that causes inflammation.
Curcumin is also known to combat free radical damage to highly sensitive, vital organs like your heart and brain.
In fact, curcumin’s anti-inflammatory and antioxidant benefits can revolutionize your health from head to toe…
Because it’s so powerful that some are calling it “the natural remedy of the century“.
And if you think inflammation happens only when you’re injured, or it’s simply a minor annoyance–you’re making an unforgivable mistake.
Many experts now believe low-grade systemic (silent) inflammation is a major risk factor for a host of health concerns.
Of all the health issues associated with silent inflammation, perhaps the most remarkable are those related to heart health.
Most notably, extensive research has shown that elevated levels of an inflammation marker called c-reactive protein (CRP) is an indicator of long-term cardiovascular risk in people with no prior evidence of cardiac issues.
This has led researchers to conclude that controlling inflammation is at least as important as keeping cholesterol levels balanced when it comes to maintaining your heart health. And this new discovery is nothing short of revolutionary.
In addition to increasing the risk of heart problems, silent inflammation has also been identified as the root cause of many of the common signs of aging–from diminished brain function to painful joints, to low energy levels and much more.
In other words, silent inflammation can make you old way ahead of your days.
So, if you want to keep your heart firing on all cylinders and your blood pressure healthy…if you want a razor-sharp brain as you age…if you want flexible and comfortable joints…please keep reading…
Because taking steps to control inflammation could be the single most important thing you can do to protect your heart, brain, and overall health at any age.
And perhaps there is no nutrient on earth that’s more effective than curcumin at promoting a healthy inflammatory response in your heart, blood vessels, brain, and throughout your entire body.
It has been shown in numerous studies to support cardiovascular and cognitive health, tame joint pain, promote healthy digestion, detoxification and much more.
Inflammation itself is normal, but it becomes a problem when triggered by something other than injury or pathogenic invaders.
These triggers can include food allergens, toxins, stress, lack of sleep, or even use of some pharmaceutical drugs.
And since we are exposed to these triggers on a daily basis, the inflammatory response can stay turned on indefinitely, causing significant harm to the body.
Fortunately, curcumin can help neutralize the harmful effects of the free radicals that can cause inflammation.
Not only that…
Gold-standard clinical studies have shown that curcumin is perhaps the most effective natural substance on earth at inhibiting COX-2–an enzyme that is responsible for sparking your body’s inflammatory response.
And another research has shown that curcumin can lower levels of CRP–a measure that indicates the presence of systemic inflammation–by an amazing 32%.
This is groundbreaking because having high CRP levels is a major warning sign that inflammation is putting your heart at a significant risk.
5 signs of “Silent Inflammation”
As scientists begin to understand the body’s complex systems better, a clearer picture of how silent inflammation can impact your health is emerging…
And some of the most common symptoms include:
- Cholesterol imbalance–a growing body of evidence has shown that inflammation triggers increased production of cholesterol. The body attempts to use this waxy substance to protect the lining of blood vessels from damage, but due to sustained inflammation, cholesterol levels can build up to dangerous heights.
- –Elevated CRP levels–data linking high levels of CRP to increased heart risk has led a growing number of physicians to routinely run a lot of tests for cardiac-specific c-reactive protein. If your doctor has told you that your CRP levels are high, it’s an indication that inflammation is present in your blood vessels.
- Memory impairment–research has shown that when the brain is inflammed, memory formation and recall do suffer. Unfortunately, many people start to believe that scattered thoughts and trouble focusing are an inevitable part of aging–but they’re not! Silent inflammation is likely the culprit.
- Mood issues–while neurotransmitter imbalances may be the primary cause of mood issues, recent research suggests that these imbalances may be related to inflammation in the brain.
- Aches and pains–silent inflammation creates heightened pain sensitivity in the body, as well as common everyday aches and pains in joints and muscles. If your body feels sore and stiff, systemic inflammation is likely to blame.
If you’re experiencing any of the foregoing symptoms, you need to take action immediately to stem the tide of deterioration that ongoing inflammation can cause…
Because while your symptoms may be mere annoyances now, your heart, brain, and overall health could be at serious risk over time.
But the good news is that you can solve this problem naturally, quickly, and without side effects…
By using the right curcumin supplement.
A slew of research has shown that curcumin is one of nature’s most powerful anti-inflammatory compounds, making it a powerful ally for your cardiovascular health.
In one notable double-blind, placebo-controlled clinical trial, curcumin slashed levels of CRP in the blood by an impressive 32%.
And a recent meta-analysis came to the same astonishing conclusion: Curcumin lowers levels of CRP dramatically.
Research has also shown that curcumin promotes healthy cholesterol levels. A double-blind, placebo-controlled clinical trial produced these remarkable results in just 8 weeks:
- Harmful LDL cholesterol decreased 13%
- Healthy HDL cholesterol increased 17%
- Total cholesterol decreased 10%
- Triglycerides decreased 8%
Another study found that curcumin decreased total cholesterol by 10% and increased HDL cholesterol by 29% in just one week.
Research into curcumin’s effects on overall heart health is very promising, with studies showing that it promotes healthy blood pressure levels and calcium transportation, which is critical for normal cardiac function and rhythm.
Curcumin has also been found to be as effective as regular aerobic exercise in improving vascular function in post-menopausal women.
A recent double-blind, placebo-controlled study showed curcumin significantly lowered pulse wave velocity–a measurement of arterial stiffness–by 13%.
Better yet, the inflammatory marker leptin decreased by 67%, and triglycerides fell by 47%
And most impressive of all, a study published in the American Journal of Cardiology found that curcumin reduced the risk of a serious cardiac event (post-bypass surgery) by an amazing 56%.
So, while its effects on cardiovascular health are remarkable, it’s curcumin’s impressive array of whole-body benefits that has people calling it the “natural remedy of the century“.
And there’s more…
A recent study found that curcumin promotes the production of brain-derived neurotrophic factor (BDNF), a growth hormone responsible for youthful brain function.
According to scientists, higher BDNF levels may hold the key to improved memory and sharper thinking as you age.
Additionally, curcumin intake produced short-term memory improvements in adults over 60 who were predisposed to memory loss.
So far, we have showered curcumin with a great deal of praise…
And it’s time to flip the script as see what curcumin cannot do.
It’s important to appreciate that your body is an incredibly complex machine…
And like any machine, it requires a lot of energy to function optimally, with greater amounts of it going to the brain and the heart.
This is where curcumin falls short of being a “perfect” remedy. It doesn’t do much to support your body’s critical energy-producing processes…
And it’s where the powerful antioxidant CoQ10 kicks in to complement it.
While it’s best known for its targeted heart health benefits, CoQ10 is found inside the mitochondria of every cell in your body, where it plays a critical role of producing energy.
However, as we age, our body’s natural ability to produce CoQ10 declines.
By age 70, your natural CoQ10 levels may be 50% lower.
So, if you’re above 50 and not taking CoQ10 supplement, chances are you’re already feeling the effects of the slow-down in cellular energy production.
Statins and other medications can further accelerate CoQ10 loss…
And with more severe CoQ10 depletion, you might experience sub-optimal heart function, crushing fatigue, poor concentration, memory problems, irritability, unexplained aches and pains, and a weakened immune system.
Even scarier, CoQ10 deficiency can lead to serious cardiovascular issues…since it’s found in highest concentration in your heart.
CoQ10 will benefit your health in a number of ways, including:
- Noticeable increase in energy
- Mental clarity
- Better joints and muscle function
The Problem with Most Curcumin Supplements
Virtually everyone can benefit from taking the right curcumin supplement. The only problem is…
Curcumin is extremely difficult to absorb, meaning you have to take the right formulation in enough amounts to reap the full benefits.
Here’s a quick check-list so you know what to look for when shopping for curcumin supplement:
- Potency–look for a turmeric extract standardized to 95% curcuminoids. Many formulas are standardized to only 50%, which is a watered-down formulation that cheats you out of the key health gains you should reap from the 95% standard.
- Dosage–you need a serving size of 1,000 mg daily. Many brands think a mere 50 mg is enough, but you’re throwing your money down the drain for such pixie-dust levels. That’s only 5% of the levels you need for optimal health benefits.
- Absorption–the best curcumin supplements include 10 mg of black pepper or grapefruit extract, which have been shown to increase the absorption up to 2000%. This fixes the absorption problem instantly.
- CoQ10–very few curcumin supplements contain CoQ10, which is a critical miss. Without CoQ10, you can take a lot of curcumin and fail to feel your best. Insist that your curcumin supplement to contain at least 100 mg of pure CoQ10.
- Price–many people mistakenly think that if you pay more, you get the best value, but far from it! You don’t have to spend more than $30 for a one-month supply. Many companies are taking advantage of the hype around curcumin to overcharge unsuspecting customers.
Following the foregoing guidelines will help you in selecting a curcumin formula that delivers on the promises mentioned in this article…
But if you’re a first-time shopper, the online marketplace can be daunting for you…
Because, honestly speaking, it’s an ocean awash with all manner of offers and variants!
And so identifying a formula that’s clinically proven…
And one that has a time-honored track record of sterling performance can be a needle-in-haystack affair!
You see, every marketer out there is touting theirs as the magic pill…
And at best, this is likely to confuse you and make you wallow a great deal on your own…
And being my avid and trustful reader, I want to save you the agony by recommending a curcumin supplement that has stood the test of time.
Introducing CuraMed from EuroPharma…
And by the way…
I’m a trained and certified copywriter…
But I don’t want to persuade you by pitching what CuraMed will do to your health…
Because, having consumed this article thus far, you’re alive to what a verified curcumin formula can do for you…
And CuraMed fits that bill perfectly.
Don’t overexercise your mind…
Just follow this link: https://amzn.to/2QTR2bE
To secure your initial supply of CuraMed risk-free…because you’re covered by 100% feel-better or money-back guarantee.
Please note that acquiring your supply via the link above qualifies me for some sales commission.
And…one more thing…
I’ve no doubt in my mind that this article is useful…
Share it widely to spread the curcumin health goodness.
To your peak health.
Thank you most sincerely for your patronage…it makes all the difference.
Stay tuned for more…